Manuela du Bois-Reymond
Manuela du Bois-Reymond is Prof. of Education emeritus of Leiden University/NL.
Her research fields are: transitions of young people; the relationship between children and young people with their parents; the relationship of formal and non-formal learning and school reforms; European youth and educational policy. Her research is mainly carried out in a comparative-intercultural perspective. She is one of the founding members of research network EGRIS. Besides her scientific interests she is engaged in various Dutch foundations concerning youth related issues.
- Bois-Reymond, M. du (2009) Integrated Transition Policies for European Young Adults. Contradictions and Solutions. In I. Schoon & R.K. Silbereisen (eds.) Transitions from School to Work. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (pp. 331-351).
- Bois-Reymond, M. du (2009) Models of Navigation and Life Management. In A. Furlong (ed.) Handbook on Youth and Young Adulthood. Routledge Taylor & Francis Group (pp. 31-38).
- Bois-Reymond, M. du (2009) Young Parenthood in Six European Countries. In Sociological Problems Special Issue Work-Life Dilemmas: Changes in Work and Family Life in the Enlarged Europe (ed.: S. Kovacheva) (pp,. 158-173).
- Bois-Reymond, M. du (2008) Consequences of informal and peer learning for school. Case Studies from the Netherlands and other European countries. In H.-H. Krüger et al.(eds.): Family, School, Youth Culture. International Perspectives of Pupil Research (pp. 73-91). Frankfurt a.M. etc.: Peter Lang.
- Bois-Reymond, M. du (2006) Together with a. Walther & A. Biggart (eds.) Participation in Transition. Motivation of Young Adults in Europe for Learning and Working. Frankfurt a.M. etc.: Peter Lang.